1800 Clayton Road
Built by L.V. Perry circa 1900, this small, wood-frame building was the home for the William Henry Eddy family. William Eddy began and operated a maintenance garage and sales agency for Mitchell and Dodge cars at several locations in downtown Concord. The building was originally located on the northwest corner of Willow Pass Rd. and Mt. Diablo St. In 1927 the house was moved to Amador Avenue where it was discovered in a deteriorated state in 1980 by the City of Concord. The present owner rescued the building from demolition, moved it to its present site and restored it for use as a commercial office.
Follow the map below to our next stop, the Francisco Galindo Home.