1987 Bonifacio Street
The house was built circa 1915 for Mr. and Mrs. Frank Kelly. Mr. Kelly was a blacksmith at the nearby Boyd and Jaquith Blacksmith Shop. The Ray Crenna family were subsequent, long-time residents. Later, the wood-frame building was damaged severely by fire. It has been restored for commercial office purposes.
Follow the map below to our next stop, the Salvio Pacheco Adobe.