1765 Galindo Street
Concord’s Masonic Temple provided the ceremonial meeting room and social hall for Mt. Diablo Lodge #448, Free and Accepted Masons. Constructed in 1927 by L.V. Perry for $31,550, the temple was dedicated on October 6, 1928. This imposing 20-room facility incorporates approxamately 9,600 sq. ft. on two levels. The building is presently owned by Concord Redevelopment and is being used as a temporary space for Gallery Concord.
Follow the map below to the next stop, the Ivey House.