2156 Grant Street
Built in 1906 by L.V. Perry for Barney Neustaedter, the prosperous owner of early Concord’s “Pioneer Store,” the simple wood-beam exterior belies its detailed, richly appointed interior. It remained in the family until acquired and restored by contractor James Galton. In 1988 it was resold and remains a private residence.
Follow the map below to our next stop, the Alves House.